Welcome to Appleton
It’s a city located on fox river in Wisconsin, United States. It’s a county seat of Outagamie county. The climate of the city is humid continental, summers are hot while winters are very cold. Best time to visit the Appleton is from mid June to early September.
Where to visit
- The history museum at castle: it’s a local museum situated in downtown. This museum was built in 1923.
- The building for kids: it’s a museum for kids whose focus is on empowering children and engaging parents. They organize number of exhibition and events especially for children.
- Heckrodt wetland reserve: it’s a nature reserve where you can walk and can create some memories with nature. It is also a natural center where You can watch fishes and turtles.
- Erb park: It’s a city park with an outdoor swimming pool.
- Hearthstone historic house museum: It is a historic museum in Appleton. Small but great place to visit.
- Appleton memorial park: it’s a huge park with a kid’s area and ponds. It is best place to visit with your kids and family.
- Paper discovery center: This museum focuses on the production and history of paper making in the country.
Where to stay
- Cambria Hotel: The main attraction of the hotel is indoor heated pools. Rooms are great as city view from the window is just stunning.
- Motel 6 Appleton w1: Rooms are comfortable, services are good. You can enjoy mouth watering dishes with fresh air here in their restaurant.
- Copperleaf Boutique Hotel and spa: Staff is amazing, rooms are clean. There are whirlpool tubs in bathroom and an Outdoor pool.
- Red lion hotel: great ambience and atmosphere. Hotel is away from all the hustle of city life so you will enjoy your stay here.